The Property manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the assigned property in line with applicable brand standards and operating procedures.
In this role, the Property Manager will oversee the provision of all services, utilities and amenities on the property including management of staff, resolution of any customer/tenant issues and management of consumables and other supplies.
The responsibilities of this role will be broad and include:
- Manage and maintain the room/apartment inventory at the assigned property.
- Be responsible for customer engagement at the assigned property including on-site marketing initiatives like client tours and inspections.
- Be responsible for on-boarding of customers/residents.
- Serve as interface between customers/residents and the company.
- Be responsible for site specific services and programs curated to improve the residents experience.
- Resolve tenant complaints or issues related to the property in a timely manner.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all residents at any given time.
- Maintain a database of prospective residents.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly.
- Manage and supervise associated staff such as cleaners, security, support staffs etc.
- Schedule preventive maintenance including replacements and repairs.
- Manage budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that the facility meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Oversee renovations or refurbishments at the facility.
- Maintain stock levels within budget.
- Prepare periodic property reports and make recommendations regarding operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or a similar course of study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience in property management, facility management or hospitality management.
- Must have good computer skills and be a quick learner.
- Experience in Facilities/Property Management be an added advantage.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Proven organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities.
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner.
- Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure.
- Proven leadership capability, drive, and ambition with ability to take the initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- A thirst for knowledge and learning.
Competitive and commensurate with experience
Sankore Global Investments
Founded in 2010, Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations. Our mission is to help our clients build, manage and preserve their wealth and we do this primarily by providing a bouquet of investment services tailored to the individual needs of each client.
We are duly licensed by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and hold the following SEC registrations across our business units: Investment Adviser, Portfolio Manager, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer, Registrar, Issuing House and Trustee.
We believe in Financial Inclusion and this is expressed in the technology products developed by one of our subsidiaries – Wealth Tech Limited.
33B Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lago